- CASE FILE
I have been struggling for years with medical issues and different specialists (approx. 10) - to no avail.
ABOUT THIS CASE FILE
IST (Inappropriate sinus tachycardia)
Degenerative Disc Disease
Kidney stones/recurrent bladder/kidney infection/cystitis/hematuria
Ongoing issues with blood pressure and heart rate regulation (since diagnosed in 2013). I have extreme exercise intolerance and have breathing difficulty with minimal exertion. Recent echo showed mild pulmonary hypertension (with the Dr not saying anything or changing my medications).
- Increased peripheral neuropathy; limbs go numb quickly and have pins/needles.
- Lump with pain at base of skull behind left ear; this has been since November 2017, and has no resolution yet. This is increasing and is accompanied by pain down my parotid (which is irritated as well). Pain radiates into jaw, under jaw and chin, behind ear, down neck and is now causing jaw to be out of place.
- Chronic, often debilitating, fatigue.
- Cystitis and hematuria with no known cause or infection, high levels of calcium and creatinine in urine
- Chronic inflammation/pain