- CASE FILE
uncontrollable seizures, excruciating pain everywhere, fever of at least 99.0 for over 3.5 years, tachycardia, stroke level high BP.
ABOUT THIS CASE FILE
Non-epileptic uncontrollable seizures, intractable systemic pain, foot/ankle swelling when feet not elevated, systemic swelling, limited mobility due to pain. Constant nausea and vomiting without multiple anti-emetics. Been bed bound for over 3.5 years. The hypertension, pain and tachycardia happened after a Klonopin overdose caused by a pharmacy over 2 years ago. No one knows how to fix what it did. My seizures changed then too. They were caused by high toxicity due to the Lyme and all the other infections so, I kind of got them down to a pattern where about every two weeks I'd get toxic and have one. Now, there is no rhyme or reason to them, I can turn my head funny and have one now. EMF/electronics/magnets are seizure triggers too as are math and trying to remember past events. Mold exposure is a seizure trigger too. I have been diagnosed with Lyme disease, mixed mold mycotoxicosis, a laundry list of Lyme co-infections including intestinal parasites, mycoplasma, liver flukes, and others that I can't remember. They also change with constant testing and treatment I have severe immunosuppression, MRSA in brain and nervous system. I do not respond to medications well and have had catastrophic side effects like renal failure, fungal infections, etc. from benign drugs. I also have the opposite reaction to many drugs for example, seizure meds cause more seizures or blood pressure meds cause my BP to spike. Showers cause my temp to spike and it will stay up the rest of the day. I often have seizures after a shower or bath. If I get even slightly dehydrated I have almost like an autonomic dysreflexia type reaction and have to be rushed to the e.r. to be stabilized. My case is very resistant to treatment and diagnosis. All types of imaging cause violent seizures as does just going into a doctor's office or store, office buildings, hospitals, anywhere with a lot of electronics or high EMF. Mold exposure causes the same thing. My hands will start shaking then I will seize sometimes I stop breathing and have to be given rescue breaths. I will die soon if something isn't figured out.