IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS OR URGENT MEDICAL CONCERN, YOU SHOULD SEEK IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE FROM EMERGENCY PERSONNEL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID, OR DELAY GETTING MEDICAL OR HEALTH-RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON OR LEARNED FROM THE PROGRAM OR THIS WEBSITE.
Click here for the full Disclaimer.
- Take full responsibility for your use of our forum, including, without limitation, safeguarding your user name, password and other account information.
- Be mindful of your safety and privacy, and those of others. Post only information you’re comfortable sharing with the public.
- Only post comments and materials (such as photos, videos, etc.) that you own or have the appropriate rights from the owner to post. If your comments or materials contain the names/likenesses/voices of or any other information pertaining to others, you represent that you have obtained consent and the rights necessary to share them on this forum.
- Be as accurate as possible in your posts, especially when claiming facts.
- Post in English only, please.
- Be genuine if sharing your opinion.
- Be constructive, polite and understanding in your dialogue with others. Avoid name-calling, knee-jerk contradictions, and ad-hominem attacks.
- Stay on topic and try to add value to the conversation.
- Please report abuse or suspected violations of these Community Guidelines or any of our Terms. Email email@example.com
- Provide personal information in your case files or comments if you want to remain anonymous.
- Allow anyone to use your profile besides you, unless you’ve authorized it.
- Post any comments or materials that contain expressions of hate/violence, libel, threats, abuse, harassment or embarrassment, profanity, obscenity, pornography or other sexually explicit material, or any material that could give rise to criminal/civil liability.
- Infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks, or other intellectual property rights, or use the forum in ways that would otherwise violate any laws or regulations.
- Don’t plagiarize! Provide references to research cited in posts/case files.
- Post spam-type material, chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertisements or other commercial or self-promotional material. If you are a healthcare professional, you agree to comply with all applicable legal requirements and ethical obligations.
- Deceive people, misrepresent your expertise or education/training, your affiliation or any material connections with any person or entity, impersonate other people (like healthcare professionals or people associated with CTC), or otherwise distribute false information.
- Troll or disrupt other conversations with unrelated topics, or otherwise engage in conduct that restricts, inhibits or detracts from the CTC experience for others.
- Distribute viruses, spyware, malware or other harmful code, use bots, spiders or any other automated systems, or interfere with the operation of this forum.
- Collect or use any information concerning other users without their prior permission.